lauantai 22. elokuuta 2009

My life according to Marvin Gaye



Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.




Pick your artist: Marvin Gaye




Are you a male or female: Midnight lady



Describe yourself: Just another rumour



How do you feel: I bet you wonder



Describe where you currently live: Inner city blues



If you could go anywhere, where would you go: I wanna be where you are



Your favourite form of transportation: Flyin' high



Your best friend is: Stubborn kind of fellow



Your favourite colour is: Walkin' in the rain



What's the weather like: California soul



Favourite time of day: Rockin' after midnight



What is life to you: This magic moment



If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Ain't it funny



Your current relationship: If my heart could sing



Breaking up: It's madness



Looking for: Life is for learning



Wouldn’t mind: Some kind of wonderful



Your fear: Dark side of the world



What is the best advice you have to give: Let your conscience be your guide



If you could change your name, you would change it to: Georgia Rose



Thought for the Day: This will make you laugh



How I would like to die: After the dance



My motto: Everybody needs love


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Let me hear you sing.. <3